Word games like Lewdle, Wordle, and Scrabble have taken the internet by storm. From boosting your vocabulary to providing a full dose of entertainment, and improving your memory, word games offer a whole host of benefits. They make you feel relaxed and entertained in the best way possible. Plus, they serve as the best sources of entertainment and fun for people from all walks of life— kids, teens, and adults.
Do you prefer playing different word games? Or are you looking for the perfect word game to test your vocabulary skills? If your answer is yes, then you must play the Lewdle game. It is one of the most fun and interesting word-guessing games that can make your brain exercise.
We are not done yet. There is a lot more information about this challenging word game that may excite any word lover to try this game once.
Keep reading this comprehensive blog to know all about the Lewdle word game in the best way possible.
An Overview of Lewdle Game
If you are a die-hard fan of word games, then you probably have heard about Wordle and may have played this popular web-based word game as well. Managed by the New York Times Company, Wordle is one of the most popular and widely played word games in which a player gets 6 moves to guess a 5-letter word. Wordle has a variety of versions and spin-off games, but Lewdle might be the winner.
It is an entertaining and challenging word-guessing game in which players have to find hidden words in each round. In other words, Lewdle is a bad word game where you have to find rude, offensive, or naughty words. Unlike Wordle, where you have to discover normal words, Lewdle is about nasty and naughty words and more tame words are not accepted.
How to Play Lewdle Game?
Lewdle is a very simple and easy-to-play game. Just like Wordle, you must guess the hidden word in 6 moves. Once you discover the word, click Enter to submit the word.
After each try, the colors of the tiles will change, indicating how near you are to the final answer.
- The gray color indicates the letter in the word
- The green color indicates the letter is in the right position in the word
- The yellow color indicates the letter is in the wrong position in the word
In case you are unable to find the word in 6 turns, the game is over.
Lewdle Game: Tips & Tricks
To stay on top of this word search game, all you need to have is good vocabulary knowledge, especially lewd-style words. Additionally, there are a few tips to win this game.
- There is a possibility that the same letter appears twice in the same word. So, make sure to look for repeated letters. For instance, the word “snoop” has a double O. This clearly indicates that the green-colored letter is likely to appear again. So, be extra cautious and alert.
- In this word game, players have to guess a five or six-letter lewd word and they have only 6 chances to find the hidden word. There will be hints and suggestions to help you find the answer easily.
- At first move, you will not get any suggestions, but you need not get confused. Memorize the 5 or 6-letter words with the same topic as lewd. In such a case, use words that contain the maximum number of vowels.
Doing so will help you get closer to the right answer.
In the next word guessing, make sure to consider the results from the previous answer to find the solution.
- If it is gray, the letter will not occur in the word at all, so delete it
- If it is green, it is a completely correct letter, put it in the correct position
- If it is yellow, the letter is correct but in the incorrect place. So, look for another word with this letter in a distinct place
Follow the above-mentioned tips to find the most suitable word. You can also use a dictionary to gain vocabulary knowledge to ace the game like a pro.
So, what are you waiting for? Play the Lewdle word game and test your vocabulary skills.
Please note that Lewdle is all about discovering bad, rude, and offensive words. If you are someone who is likely to get offended by the use of bad words, then this game is not for you.
Further, this game is not family-friendly and is not recommended for kids. Players over 18 years old can play this game.