No celebration whether small or large is complete without good food and beverages. Especially, cocktails and mocktails uplift the party mood and vibes. Are you looking for a perfect drink recipe to add to your party menu? If yes, look no further than the peach margarita. The peach margaritas recipe is something you can easily master without the need to have enough knowledge about drinks. Yes, you read that right!
Whether you are holidaying at a beach location, hosting a pool party, or running the grill, the peach margarita is a perfect summertime sipper to cool off yourself during hot beaming days no matter the location. Are you curious to know the peach margaritas recipe? If yes, read the blog till the end.
However, before we disclose the yummy and delicious peach margaritas recipe, let’s get to know a little about the margarita cocktail in the first place.
An Overview of Margarita Cocktail
A margarita is one of the most popular beverages that consist of different ingredients like tequila, triple sec, and lime juice. The cocktail is served in a salt-rimmed glass. The best thing about this cocktail is that it can be customized as per your taste and preferences. You can choose from a vast variety of fruits, including mangoes, peaches, and melons to add little sweetness and fruity flavor to your drink.
You can also add cucumbers or jalapeno chiles to make the drink a little spicy and savory. Additional ingredients like basil or cilantro can also be added to make the drink more refreshing. Lastly, don’t forget to add ice to a cocktail to amp up your drinking experience. Margarita cocktail offers you unlimited possibilities to customize the drink as per your choice.
Read More: https://tadtoper.com/food/three-cup-tofu/
An Overview of Peach Margarita
Peaches are a perfect summer fruit to beat the scorching heat. Whether salad, lemonade, or cocktail, fresh and juicy peaches serve as a star ingredient in many of the recipes. And a classic margarita cocktail is no exception. Keep reading the blog to know all about a peach margarita cocktail.
A peach margarita offers an excellent way to add a fun element to your regular margarita drink. It’s a fantastic cocktail to experience the sweet, pleasing taste of fresh peaches. Plus, it is an ideal drink for summer parties or day events. However, make sure to follow a few tips.
- Use small peaches
- As the cocktail is strained, so avoid removing the skin
- Mash the peach pretty well so that there is no pulp
No Margarita Without Tequila
There is no way you can prepare and enjoy a margarita drink without adding a star ingredient tequila. To our readers’ knowledge, prepared from the blue agave plant, tequila is a famous distilled beverage used to prepare a lot of cocktails.
A Brief About Triple Sec & Peach Schnapps
A basic margarita recipe consists of triple sec. Originated in France, triple sec is an orange-flavored liqueur consisting of 20–40% volume of alcohol. It can be consumed neat or can be used to prepare various beverages. Instead of triple sec, you can consider using peach schnapps to prepare the peach margaritas recipe. It will enhance fruity notes and sweetness throughout the cocktail.
How to Garnish Peach Margarita
There are many ways to garnish a peach margarita. However, the best way is to serve it in a salt-rimmed glass. You can also choose to use lime zest instead of salt.
Peach Margaritas Recipe
To master a peach margaritas recipe, all you need is the following ingredients listed below.
- Triple sec or Peach Schnapps
- Lime juice
- Sliced peaches whether canned, skinned, or frozen
- Salt, lime zest, or peach slice for garnish
- The first step of course is to combine and mix all the ingredients, including ice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar, and peaches in a blender
- Blend all the ingredients well until smooth
- Pour the mix into a chilled margarita glass through a strainer over the ice. Garnish it with a peach slice or lime zest. You can also rim the glass with salt
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Tips to Make the Best Peach Margaritas Recipe
Some of the tips to make the best peach margaritas recipe are listed below.
- In case your drink is too thick, you can add an extra splash of juice or schnapps. On the contrary, in case it’s too thin, add a few ice cubes and blend until you reach desired consistency.
- You can choose to serve the drink in any glass of your choice like margarita and cocktail glasses.
- You can also serve a peach margarita in a sugar-rimmed glass.
- If you are using canned peaches, make sure to adjust the level of sweetness.