Do foods like hamburgers, ice cream, cashews, or lentils make you feel bad?
Surely you have reached the point of even feeling insecure when leading a healthy life due to the symptoms you may experience. Some diseases may be the cause of these problems, as is the irritable colon case, also known as the irritable bowel disease (IBS). The IBS is a set of Diet signs of sickness affecting the intestine and may behave differently depending on who suffers. Two of the most common symptoms are the predominance of episodes of
Do you have stomach pain?
Constipation, decomposition or diarrhea, or even alternating episodes of both in short periods. If you suffer from these symptoms associated with an irritable bowel, you will know how uncomfortable diarrhea is as constipation.
Both sometimes prevent us from leaving the house for fear of not finding a bathroom at hand or torture us with uncomfortable and painful constipation.
This syndrome is suffered by more than 20% of the USA population, and there are more and more different profiles of people affected. The sufferers are mostly middle-aged women, and even young people and children.
Irritable bowel diet: general guidelines
Those who have irritable bowels are aware that, in the same way, that stress and nerves aggravate symptoms, there are specific foods that also make them worse.
One way to control this crash of discomfort and even pain by eating a controlled and, at the same time, meticulous diet, with which we could return to a calmer and healthier lifestyle.
But it must regularly be borne in mind that it is recommended for irritable bowel syndrome to have and maintain a personalized diet.
Suppose you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome with constipation. You must go to your doctor or nutritionist to provide you with the routine that best suits your needs. Super P Force Still, generically it is advisable to follow some guidelines and a diet based on the following criteria:
Establish good habits in your routines:
– Try to keep fixed ideas for your meals and try to go to the bathroom always at the same time.
– Eat frequent and less copious meals.
– Artlessly and chew your food well, so that it will fall less heavy on your stomach, you will have proper digestion, and all its nutrients will be better absorbed.
– Alcohol at least 1.5 liters of water a day. A sufficient supply of fluids will help combat constipation.
– Before going to sleep, make sure that at least 4 hours have passed since the last meal.
“Increase the consumption of soluble fiber with sweet quince, apple, or dietary supplements of this type of fiber, such as Bifibran.”
Eliminate some foods:
– Avoid fried and battered foods.
– Avoid foods rich in fat. It even removes visible fats in meats such as chicken, ham, etc.
– Don’t drink carbonated drinks.
– Avoid processed foods or meats such as cold cuts, cold cuts, etc.
– Avoid spicy foods.
– Decrease the consumption of fructose and sorption (sugars found mainly in fruits).
– skip tobacco, alcohol, and stimulating drinks such as coffee and tea.
– Avoid fruit juices and packaged fruit nectars.
– Avoid chocolate, gluten, and eggs, Tadarise 20 in case you feel specific reactions to these foods. If so, consult your doctor about the convenience of performing the celiac test or intolerance tests.
Include the following foods in your diet:
– White meat (without abuse).
– Fish of any kind (white and blue).
– Add seeds, such as chic or flaxseed, to dishes and drinks.
– Carrot, apple, and olive oil are great friends!
-on taking malfunctions such as linden or lemon verbena since they have no laxative effect.
– Try to eat a plate of legumes 2 or 3 times a week, but remember, always very well cooked (not hard).
– Eat lots of fruit (apple, mango, banana, meddlers, avocado, etc.) and vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, artichokes, green beans, zucchini, etc.). Choose the fruits poorer in sugar and more abundant in pectin such as an apple with skin.
– Increase the consumption of soluble fiber (sweet quince, apple, dietary supplements of this type of tissue, such as Bifibran), and moderate insoluble fiber (from whole foods).
But above all, remember that it is imperative to practice physical exercise every day despite following these tips. This advice, valid for anyone, is even more critical for people with irritable bowel. In addition to being useful for general health and reducing stress, it will help your bowel movements be more fluid and naturally fight constipation.