The easiest way to add drama to your attire is by adding some accessories, and what’s better than a stylish pair of stud earrings? They can bring life to any dull-looking outfit and change the entire look. Whether it’s a male or a female, studs can be worn by anyone regardless of gender type.
If we go back to the time somewhat five thousand years ago, Egyptians used to rock stud type ear accessories. We have found evidence that still exists, which clearly shows that it is one of the oldest jewelry styles that has always attracted humankind. The trend made its entry back in the 19th century and took over the fashion industry. Gemstone earrings in stud style look beautiful with their glittering spark and sophisticated design.
Traditional or western, any outfit can be spiced up with a nice pair of diamond stud earrings, and studs are timeless. They look simple with their classic look, making them a “must-have” accessory in every woman’s wardrobe.
Draw Out a Budget
Most of the time, when we are all set to get a timeless pair of jewelry, we are often anxious about setting the budget. Whether you are buying diamond studs earrings for yourself or gifting them to a loved one, creating a budget is the most important thing. Diamond ear accessories can cost anywhere, from a few hundred dollars to thousands. The better the cut, shine, and weight is, the higher the cost. Also, you can explore the market as there are various exciting designs such as pearl drop earrings or hoop earrings that look trendy and fashionable.
How to Select Quality-Rich Diamond Stud Earrings?
The most crucial factor while buying a pair of diamond jewelry is checking for its quality. The best way to determine the quality of diamond stud earrings is by checking if they hold true to the norms set by GIA. They have invented a universal method for evaluating the quality of the stone. These factors are the 4Cs:
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond is basically dependent on the blemishes and marks on its surface. The more a piece of diamond stands on the clarity aspects, the more it costs.
- Color: When it comes to jewelry designing, the rock is likely to pick up the color of the metal it is attached to. Diamond studded gold and sterling silver earrings will give out color as per the color of the metal. Another factor is the facets and cuts on its body.
- Cut: The facet arrangement on the diamond adds to its spark and gleam. While buying yourself diamond jewelry, look for something that is graded high as per GIA. A set of dangle earrings with a round brilliant cut would look absolutely fascinating.
- Carat: Carat is the measurement of the total weight and mass of a piece of diamond. The more the number of carats, the pricier the diamond is.
Pick out the Best Diamond Cut and Shape for Yourself
As you go hunting for your dream pair of fancy earrings in this precious stone, you will be introduced to a variety of diamond cuts and shapes.
Now, what role do they play in beautifying the diamond fashion earrings? Each one of the cuts and shapes has its own spark, glow, appeal and charm. There are various options to choose from, including:
- Round Brilliant Cut
- Asscher Cut
- Heart-Shaped Cut
- Pear Shaped Cut
Diamond Prong Setting Style: Enhanced Beauty
While going hunting for diamond earrings for women, the prong style and setting play a huge role in making or breaking their appearance.
- Four-Prong Setting: In the four-prong setting type, there is less metal and more of the diamond. This helps the stone pop up and gets a chance to flaunt its beauty. It is most suitable for princess cut or cushion cut due to its square-shaped looks.
- Three-Prong Setting: This prong style comes in the shape of a martini glass, making the diamond sit close to the earlobe.
- Halo Setting: The halo type arrangement in the earrings comprises a large stone at the center encircled by several smaller stones. This type of stud setting looks ravishing and unique. Diamond fashion earrings for girls with a halo setting are a total run for the money.
- Bezel Settings: In this type of setting, a stone is encircled with metal providing it more of a trendy and modern look.
Here’s a tip! If you wish to maximize the versatility quotient of your diamond stud earrings then get yourself a pair of earring jackets. This way, you can mix and match the style and add drama to your overall look.