AI is Artificial Intelligence. These are systems that are programmed to enact like real humans. They think and act like humans. Say, for example, like speech recognition feature that is used in Google search engines. The Google Search engine can search for the phrases that you verbally ask them to do. Another example of AI can be self-driven cars like Tesla that can drive the passengers to the desired intervention with the help of data collected through its powerful sensors.
Machine Learning can be considered as a subset of Artificial Intelligence. These systems are capable of learning automatically through previous experiences. Say, for example, when searching for a particular topic on Google, we may close our search results. But then we always receive online recommendations while browsing on the web.
Projects in AI and Machine Learning are different from traditional software projects. Python is an extensively used language for AI and Machine Learning.
Google uses Python for crawling different web pages. Spotify uses Python to suggest songs to its customer. Also, Pixar uses Python to produce movies.
The latest development in AI is far beyond the sci-fictional Hollywood movies of the past. It is now used to process and analyze large sets of data. AI is replacing all those fields where extensive time was required to process large groups of Data manually. This increases the speed of processing and also the efficiency of these systems. These data that are analyzed are used to study the market and make predictions.
Python was developed and released by Guido Vossum in 1991. Soon after its launch, it started gaining popularity among developers due to the simplicity with which a code could be written in Python
Let us now discuss the reasons for its use in these fields of science.
- Python is a high-level programming language. Thus, it deals with arrays, class, objects, Boolean expressions, and so on. This feature helps its users in complicated scenarios.
- Though the algorithms needed by AI and Machine Learning systems are involved, the simplicity in which the code can be written in Python helps develop reliable strategies.
- Also, Python is easier to learn and implement. Hence it is popular among developers to build these systems using Python.
- It is easy to understand Python’s code, which makes it easier to implement Machine Learning models.
- The data types in Python dynamically typecast. This means you need not have to explicitly mention the data type before assigning a value to it or before using it.
- It also automatically allocates memory to different data. Also, it releases the memory automatically after the expiry of the data.
- Python is an object-oriented programming language. Thus it supports Inheritance, Encapsulation, and other features of OOPs. The code in Python is 1/5th if compared to other OOP’s languages like Java, C++, and so on.
- A large number of Python libraries and framework is available that makes developing a solution faster and easier as compared to other languages.
- We have TensorFlow, SciKit-Learn, and Keras available to implement Machine Learning Systems. We also have NumPy & SciPy available to perform complex computations and analysis of data. We have Pandas to do some data analysis for general purposes. We also have Seaborn that can be used for visualization of Data. Let me summarize this list of libraries in a table for more superficial reading.
|Data Analysis||NumPy, SciPy, Pandas|
|Machine Learning||TensorFlow, SciKit-Learn, Keras|
|Natural Language Processing||spaCY, NLTK|
- Python is a programming language that provides platform independence feature. By this feature, any code written in Python can efficiently be run on another machine without minimal changes. Python can easily work on most available Operating systems like MAC OS, Linux, and Windows.
- We can create standalone executable code for all Python programming. This makes it possible to run this code on any platform even if it does not have Python’s interpreter on that machine.
- According to a few recent surveys conducted worldwide, Python is among the top 10 programming languages that developers are learning today. As a result of this, you can easily hire skilled Python experts and develop a project in AI or Machine Learning.
- Python is an open-source and free tool to use. This increases its popularity among different industries to use it as a scripting language while developing applications for AI and Machine Learning.
- The online community of Python provides around 14000 custom-built software packages. Software packages like NumPy, SciPy helps to detect patterns in large big sets of data.
Many institutes are offering online training in AI and Machine Learning with Python. But 3RI Technologies is the leading institute that provides a practical approach to training. This creates skilled experts that are readily absorbed in many companies after the completion of this course. You can get more information about the time on AI and Machine Learning with Python by visiting Online Python Training at 3RI Technologies.