The average person spends 100 minutes per day watching videos. Video generates 1200% more shares and more engagement than both images and texts. It’s not surprising that 92% of marketers make it an integral part of their marketing, Says Douglas James.
Video marketing goes beyond a mere means of entertainment. A tool that is revolutionizing how businesses convert prospects and boost sales. A game-changer for customer service looking to delight their audience and at the same time support. An engaging instrument helping consumers to connect and shop favorite products without hassle. This means if you have not yet incorporated video marketing in your marketing, you are missing out on a whole lot of opportunities!
However, you do not just want to create brand awareness with your videos or convert prospects. You also want your brand to stay on top of the viewers’ minds all time long. Here are tips provided by a marketing expert, Douglas James how to make a video marketing strategy that makes a lasting impression on your audience.
To make a video that stands out amid the myriad of videos flooding the internet, it all starts with a great idea. Hence, you need to come up with something that will grab your viewers’ attention, get them glued to the video while you pass the right message. With this:
- Make it engaging: to give yourself the best chances of success with video marketing, it has to be engaging. And that is why marketer who thinks out of the box are the ones staying atop of video marketing success ladder. Douglas James suggests that you should be able to meet your audience’s curiosity when making a video. Your audience wants to see videos that will pay off for them in the end-whether educate, entertain, and engage.
- Be consistent: to get your brand staying in the audience’s mind, consistency is key. Consistency will help you share your message, connect with the target audience and build trust over time. When consistent, you can build your brand awareness, reputation, and integrity.
- Tell a story: storytelling is one of the powerful engaging video content. It pushes you from scripted, product-centered content to more personal content that your audience can relate to. A good way to capture your audience, walk them through stories and values while subtlety nudging them to make a purchase.
When it comes to nailing the right video., a lot goes into the production to make the video worthwhile.
- Keep it short and concise: short, concise videos triumph over long contents. The point is your audience will likely watch the video to the end when it is under 1 minute. 45% stops watching by 1 minute and 60% in 2 minutes.
- Make it visual: Videos are visual and it is no doubt one that can be easily remembered by viewers as compared to text. That is why you need to appeal to the viewer’s sense of seeing. This means you have to create aesthetically pleasing videos using animations, texts, narrations, and many more.
So you have finally got to make the perfect video. Great! It’s time to distribute to the outside world and that means to position it in the eyes of the right audience. These are people who the message is meant for that are likely to convert.
- Target the right audience: you can target your audience through a range of factors demographic factors, context, affinity marketing, and targeted advertising. You can also leverage different social platforms especially those where your customer base is active. This might require you to carry out some homework to know who your customers are and where they are active.
- Include a call to action: whether you want your audience to visit a web page, sign up for a newsletter, or make a purchase, it is important to include what you want the audience to do early in the video. Else, viewers might leave the site without accomplishing the purpose of the video.
- Optimise for search engine: another thing is to boost your videos to increase their visibility in relevant searches. Or you can attract more viewers with paid advertising.
Do you want more marketing ideas and tips? Are you looking for ways to grow a profitable business? Douglas James is your all-in-one solution. Check out Douglas James marketing reviews for more on how he has helped change lives and businesses for the better. Is Douglas James a scam? Well, the Douglas James reviews are enough conviction for his expertise in helping many reach higher success levels.