Kerri Eisenberg is a versatile artist and activist who has established her own distinct career in the arts and entertainment field. Alongside her brother, actor Jesse Eisenberg, she has gained recognition as an actor, acting coach, drag and circus performer, screenwriter, songwriter, and model.
She is also dedicated to animal welfare and social justice causes, utilizing her skills and platform to create a beneficial influence. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of Kerri Eisenberg’s life, profession, philanthropy work, and accomplishments.
Birth, Parents & Education
Kerri Eisenberg came into the world on 20th April 1980 as the eldest of three offspring of her parents. Her mom, Amy Fishman, is an educator and a dance artist who has performed at kids’ events and instructed hospital staff on intercultural awareness. Her dad, Barry Eisenberg, is an academic instructor.
Kerri Eisenberg has a brother and a sister, Jesse Eisenberg and Hallie Eisenberg, who are both in the acting profession. Kerri and Jesse are twins, separated by five minutes at birth. She was brought up in a secular Jewish family with her siblings in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey during her childhood.
Kerri Eisenberg went to East Brunswick High School in New Jersey, where she finished her studies in 1992. She then continued her education at New York University, where she learned acting and theater.
Kerri Eisenberg Siblings
Kerri Eisenberg has two siblings who are also actors. Her brother is Jesse Eisenberg, who played Mark Zuckerberg in the movie “The Social Network”. Her sister is Hallie Eisenberg, who was the “Pepsi Girl” in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Kerri Eisenberg: The Career
Kerri Eisenberg is an artist and activist who has excelled in various domains of the arts and entertainment industry. She has worked as an actor, screenwriter, songwriter, model, coach, drag artist, and circus performer. Some of her remarkable works are:
- Acting: She has starred in several movies, such as The Repair Shop (1998), a thriller about a former spy who rebels against his former allies; Spectropia (2006), a sci-fi movie about a young woman who travels back in time to 1931 New York; and Coming Soon (1999), a comedy-romance movie about the sexual awakening of upper-class teenagers.
- Screenwriting: She has written scripts for various projects, such as The Last Days of Disco Stick (2009), an episode of the popular TV series Gossip Girl; and The Last Laugh (2016), a short film about a comedian who faces a life-changing decision.
- Songwriting: Kerri has composed songs for different genres, such as pop, rock, and country. She has also collaborated with other artists, such as her brother Jesse Eisenberg, who sang one of her songs in the film The End of the Tour (2015).
- Modeling: Kerri has modeled for various brands and magazines, such as Vogue, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. She has also participated in fashion shows and campaigns for causes such as animal rights and breast cancer awareness.
- Coaching: Kerri has been an acting coach for many aspiring actors and actresses. She has taught at various institutions, such as the New York Film Academy, the Actors Studio, and the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. She has also mentored celebrities such as Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Anne Hathaway.
- Drag: Kerri has performed as a drag artist under the stage name Kerry Vera Lea. She has been part of several drag shows and competitions, such as RuPaul’s Drag Race, Dragula, and Drag Bingo. She has also used her drag persona to raise awareness and funds for LGBTQ+ issues.
- Circus: Kerri has trained as a circus performer at the Circus Warehouse in New York. She has mastered skills such as aerial silks, trapeze, acrobatics, and fire dancing. She has performed at various events and venues, such as Cirque du Soleil, Burning Man, and Madison Square Garden.
Kerri Eisenberg and her husband Nathan, who works as a doctor, have a happy marriage. They have been a couple since 2010 and marked their tenth anniversary in September 2020. Kerri Eisenberg likes to keep her personal life private and does not share much about her relationship with the public.
But she has given some glimpses of her love story on social media, where she shows pictures of her husband and their pets. She has also thanked Nathan for his love and support during her ups and downs. Nathan and Kerri Eisenberg love animals and have made a family with their dog Krishna, five cats, and four rats.
Kerri Eisenberg Net Worth
Kerri Eisenberg has amassed a fortune of $2 million as of 2023. She has made her financial assets from her various endeavors in the arts and entertainment industry, such as acting, screenwriting, songwriting, modeling, coaching, drag, and circus arts. She has also spent her money wisely to support various causes, such as animal advocacy and foster parenting.
Kerri is not only dedicated to her professional pursuits, but also actively engages in philanthropy, specifically by raising funds for children with heart disease. She is a strong advocate for the American Heart Association and has played an active role in various fundraising campaigns, including “Help Keep Hearts Beating.”
Thanks to Kerri’s diligent efforts, she has raised a total of $188 from three donors. Making a significant contribution towards the organization’s overall goal of $250.
Kerri Eisenberg Social Media
Her Instagram @kerryveralea has 868 followers and she keeps her fans and followers updated with happenings in her life by sharing pictures and reels.
Kerri Eisenberg is a talented and multifaceted artist who has carved out her own unique path in the entertainment industry. With her diverse skills and passion for social causes. She has proven to be more than just the sister of famous actor Jesse Eisenberg. Kerri’s dedication to using her platform for good serves as an inspiration to us all. We look forward to seeing what exciting projects she will take on next.