- js is the choice of backend technology for major enterprises such as Netflix, PayPal, etc. This makes Node.js a trustworthy technology to opt for.
- The majority of Node.js developers use it for creating enterprise-level applications. This indicates that it is a perfect choice for creating applications that work on a large scale.
- js can also reduce the development cost by almost 50 percent and also increase the performance of the web application.
What is Node.js
Benefits of using Node.js
- Performance: js offers developers the choice for using it on both client-side and server-side. Further since it is based on JS it offers higher performance than traditional languages. With Node.js a developer can single-handedly create a high-speed and secure web application without any hassles. This aids merchants in saving money on hiring different developers. By working with a Node.js development company one can easily have an amazing app on a budget.
- Community: Since Node.js is the core technology for companies such as Netflix and Paypal. It has a community of highly skilled and seasoned developers. So, while working with Node.js you can rest easy about any challenges as you’ll always have the aid of experts at your exposure.
- Advanced Caching: js has the facility of advance catching in it. So whenever a code is executed it gets stored into the application’s memory. With this, each time the developer works on a project they won’t have to reload the code. This makes the development process much easier and efficient for developers.
- Extensible: js is highly extensible and a developer can extend its functionality with ease as per their requirement. This makes it a perfect solution for developing large scale web applications.
Conclusion on Node.js
Node.js is one of the most popular JS frameworks. With the plethora of advantages mentioned above, it acts as the perfect solution for merchants who wish to build web applications on a budget. Also, Node.js makes it much easier for merchants to scale up their online solutions and improve their performance. So if you are also looking for a solution to build your application Node.js can undoubtedly be the perfect solution for your business.